Thursday, August 6, 2015

We are Back!!!!!

Today was our first official day back at school. As I am thrilled to be working in my classroom (haha), working when students are back is WAY better!  I hope you all had a wonderful summer! I spent the summer with my three boys at the beach, back home in MO, lake time, lots of pool time, Starbucks dates, visiting aquariums, more pool time and of course researching (Pinteresting) for fun school ideas for the year!






 




 

It was absolutly a wonderful summer and I can not wait to hear about how yours went! Be prepared to write about it!!! =)

I am so excited to see all of the students who will be in our classroom family this year! As you all know I taught first grade at Beeks for five and half years before moving to third. This means, I have a few students that I had in first grade AND I already know most everyone in our class! SO EXCITING!!!! This is my second year in third and last year was my favorite year yet! Third grade is my new favorite grade!!!

Our theme this year is Lego's and I can not wait to meet you all tomorrow at back to school night!

Students: When you come in I want you to walk around pick a seat to sit at and get to know our classroom. This is your learning zone for the next school year. You should be comfortable and happy!

Parents: There will be i Pads and computers available to fill out my back to school google form. You can do this at school tomorrow night (Thursday) or click the picture below to get a head start. This will stream line the process and save lots of paper!



Thanks so much! Looking forward to a  GREAT, FANTASTIC, ENGAGING year!





No comments:

Post a Comment