Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rainbows and groundhogs

Did you see the rainbow this week? Oh my, it was gorgeous! (I actually stopped the car to take this, so I was not being unsafe. =))


 This week we have been very busy. We have been studying contractions! We have been practicing on the smart board, I pad and I touch's. Friday we will complete contraction surgery.










Yesterday we made predictions if Phil would see his shadow. Today we read a story about groundhogs and wrote a paragraph with some details about them. They also included if their prediction was correct or not and if they were excited that winter was extended. 


Technology is still going wonderfully. I added a LOT of apps this past weekend and they are so AMAZING! This is Jackson and Michael creating their own stories using puppets and recording it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment