Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Our Fab February

I hope everyone is doing well this fine hump day! Here are few things we have been working on.

Jackson in our room has family from New Orleans! He and his family went back for Mardi Gras and brought us back some beads!!! How fun! We also made some Mardi Gras Masks also.









Our intern Alyssa read this book to us:

Mimi's First Mardi Gras
 For Presidents day we had a syllable sort:


 And.....I drew(copied) this wonderful life size Abe and hung it in the hall. It really helped them see that he was REALLY tall. =) We also started our Presidents booklet. We have George Washington and Abe Lincoln as one of our SOL's.










These are examples of the Orange project we will be starting tomorrow. 

Today in Math we paired up and took data on our bag of blocks. They then made a graph and shared it. This chapter is going crazy fast. I hope you can see with the homework that everyone is really understanding graphing.


Look at this spectacular find I found at TJ Max (my fave store). This timer is green when it is counting down from 60-10, yellow when it is counting down from 10-1, and red when it is counting down from 1-0! So GREAT for those kiddies who need help with time management. I saw a huge difference today. 


On of my groups created a Word chart today on the website Wordle. They thought it was so fun! (sorry upside down)




 Thanks a bunch! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week. As usual if you need anything call, text, or email me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment