Monday, November 16, 2015

Tree Project and Book Fair Fun

Tree Project
Tree Project
SOL 3.12
Last week our entire third grade completed a project about themselves. I enjoyed hearing everyones presentations this week!

Make sure to visit the book fair!!!





Update: The kids had a blast at the book fair and we were gifted several new books for our classroom library! Thanks to all who generously donated!!!


Our class monster was my personal favorite, but we did not win the popcorn party.  Maybe next time!





I hope you found some fun books!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how nice post on Tree Project and Book Fair Fun. Thanks a lot for this post. I also organized book fair activities in my Phoenix kindergarten class. It was amazing to see kiddos that took part with so much excitement in the event.

    ReplyDelete