Wednesday, February 18, 2015

100 days of THIRD grade??!?!?!



First of all I can not believe that we have been in school for more than 100 days. The next day we go (hopefully tomorrow) will be 115! This year is flying by and we are having so much fun! To celebrate 100 days we "agified" ourselves and wrote about what we would be doing when we are 100 years old! 


Have you ever seen this app? You take a picture of yourself and it will age you fifty years or so. So fun and free!

Image result for aging booth

Image result for aging booth

That morning I took all of the kids pictures as they came in the room. On my lunch break I sent them through the "agifier" app and printed them out for the kids to add to their writing. Before we began to write I gathered all the students on the carpet and on the smart board put up all of their aged pictures. THEY WERE HILARIOUS! Their reactions to their pictures were priceless!!!!








Matteo's is one of my favorite pieces. What imagination! I would love for you to come back and see us from Mars Matteo!





A few of so many amazing pieces!

Don't forget about our posted project. If you use the code SPARK from now until February 22nd to have your contribution doubled. Every $1 counts and the students and I all greatly appreciate your consideration!!
Thanks!!!


I hope everyone is staying warm!!!! Here is two pics from one of the few moments I was outside yesterday. SOOOOO COLD! I was very happy Matthew decided to stay home to do the outside gig with them. =) Thinking of sunshine and warm weather right now!!!



Just got the text about no school tomorrow (Thursday). Stay warm! Hope to see your darlings soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment