Thursday, May 2, 2013

I'm back!!!!


Thank you for allowing me to stay home with my babies. Although I missed your babies, the time I was at home was amazing! Here are some pics of a few things we have been working on. Enjoy!

We created plants with some carrots, celery, sunflower seeds, and pb. 






 
 We also recently finished Natural Resources. We were REUSING our trash and creating recycled art! Though it was REALLY, REALLY messy you all had some AMAZING art come home. =) I really was extremely excited with the creativeness.







 We have been practicing some antonyms and synonyms, yah!We made some "synonym rolls" They had to match some synonyms and then create their own. They also wore some awesome chef hats while we made some real cinnamon rolls!












No comments:

Post a Comment