Monday, January 16, 2012

Long Over Due....

I hope everyone is having a nice three day break...OH WAIT, you all get FIVE days (so jealous). Anyway, I have some very exciting news. Some of the students in our little classy class will be starting their own blog this week! I will add it to the right side of our blog so you can access it easily. I can not wait to talk to the kids about this. It is way cool! You can visit at http://kidblog.org/MrsRidgleysClass/. They are going to get to share what they know, have learned, and do some book comprehension activities on them. They are going to be soooooo excited!

Now that our second semester has come to an end you will be getting a report card this week! How CRAZY is that. We are half way done?!?!? It went so very fast. I guess it is because I am absolutely LOVING each and every child in our class this year! If you received your students data notebook last week, they are doing great and you do not need to worry about them. If you did not see their data notebook, one of two things happened. 1.) They brought it home and forgot to pull it out of their bag to show you. 2.) I would like to have a brief conference with you to discuss a few things.

Either way please send me an email or note and we can set up a time where you can see the notebook. =)

We are going to start some new fun things this semester, please make sure you are reading the STAR for news.

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment