Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's been too long!

Hi folks, So sorry it has been so long since my last posting. You are all amazing for putting up with my slowness...lol anyhow I am loving my new iPhone (early Christmas present) I do not have to download any pictures to my computer anymore, they are already on my computer when I get on to post. YAH that save me time! I love time-savers 

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! Our Fall Party went remarkably. I big THANKS to our wonderful room mom, Viki Neurauter for planning it. She is AMAZING! The kids created these cutsie, Jar o lanterns. I forgot to take a picture of our finished product but here is a pic I found online. You get the idea.

After they painted their jar's, the kiddo's played pumpkin BINGO (everyone was a winner!).










After they played BINGO they created these adorable, low fat, low sugar and adorable spider cupcakes.










Thank you so much to all of my wonderful moms. You are all so amazing and I LOVE the help you give me in the room. You are apart of making this year go so well! I will be back later to post about our pumpkin math.

No comments:

Post a Comment